2021 - Church Growth Seminar and Kingdom Fellowship Weekend

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

2021 - Church Growth Seminar and Kingdom Fellowship Weekend

Post by Ernie »

Friday, August 20| 9:30-4:00 PM | Church Growth Seminar | Roxbury, PA
There is still plenty of space for in-person attendance but a livestream/call-in line is also provided.

Friday-Sunday, August 20-22 | Kingdom Fellowship Weekend | Roxbury, PA
In-person space is almost full but a livestream/call-in line is provided.

Registration is required for in-person attendance at the seminar and/or the weekend meetings.
https://kingdomfellowshipweekend.org/ev ... inar-2021/
https://kingdomfellowshipweekend.org/ev ... kend-2021/

No registration is required for virtual attendance: Call in-line: (three-zero-one) 715-8592 | Meeting ID: 898 2540 9339# | Participant ID: (none, only press #)

Recordings from the Church Growth Seminar and Kingdom Fellowship Weekend will be posted online at a later time.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Re: 2021 - Church Growth Seminar and Kingdom Fellowship Weekend

Post by mike »

I have never been to KFW but we will be going this year for the first time. I would enjoy meeting anyone from MN who may happen to be there.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: 2021 - Church Growth Seminar and Kingdom Fellowship Weekend

Post by Josh »

I'm going to a wedding in McVeytown that weekend. Perhaps we'll be able to stop by.
0 x