What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Post by Ernie »

By Steven Brubaker
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Re: What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Post by KingdomBuilder »

Thanks, Ernie.
As you know, I attend a secular college. Wish I was at a solid, Biblical school, but due to my location (and the prices of the few options, which are Baptist, near me), I'm at a public university.
I agree that public university pushes information and "knowledge" that is distorted and often is blatantly anti-Christ. I'm very careful about what I believe and what I take to heart in my classes. I take every lesson with a pitcher of salt. I'm doing what I can with what I have.
Aside from the professors, the student body is also a major downside of public university.
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Post by Josh »

KingdomBuilder wrote:Thanks, Ernie.
As you know, I attend a secular college. Wish I was at a solid, Biblical school, but due to my location (and the prices of the few options, which are Baptist, near me), I'm at a public university.
I agree that public university pushes information and "knowledge" that is distorted and often is blatantly anti-Christ. I'm very careful about what I believe and what I take to heart in my classes. I take every lesson with a pitcher of salt. I'm doing what I can with what I have.
Aside from the professors, the student body is also a major downside of public university.
Be encouraged that Jesus sat with tax gatherers and sinners (and the Pharisees accused him of being a glutton and a drunkard). You might be the only kingdom ambassador that many people you are around ever meet.
0 x