What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
Ernie
Affiliation: Cons. Anabaptist

What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Postby Ernie » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:32 pm

2 x
Corporate worship, mutual aid, fellowship and mutual accountability characterize this community. An individualistic or self centered Anabaptism is a contradiction in terms. - Kevin Daugherty

KingdomBuilder

Re: What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Postby KingdomBuilder » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks, Ernie.
As you know, I attend a secular college. Wish I was at a solid, Biblical school, but due to my location (and the prices of the few options, which are Baptist, near me), I'm at a public university.
I agree that public university pushes information and "knowledge" that is distorted and often is blatantly anti-Christ. I'm very careful about what I believe and what I take to heart in my classes. I take every lesson with a pitcher of salt. I'm doing what I can with what I have.
Aside from the professors, the student body is also a major downside of public university.
1 x
Never a storm can the soul overwhelm,
Jesus the Savior is near

Josh

Re: What is a Christian Mind and how do you know if you have one?

Postby Josh » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 am

KingdomBuilder wrote:Thanks, Ernie.
As you know, I attend a secular college. Wish I was at a solid, Biblical school, but due to my location (and the prices of the few options, which are Baptist, near me), I'm at a public university.
I agree that public university pushes information and "knowledge" that is distorted and often is blatantly anti-Christ. I'm very careful about what I believe and what I take to heart in my classes. I take every lesson with a pitcher of salt. I'm doing what I can with what I have.
Aside from the professors, the student body is also a major downside of public university.

Be encouraged that Jesus sat with tax gatherers and sinners (and the Pharisees accused him of being a glutton and a drunkard). You might be the only kingdom ambassador that many people you are around ever meet.
3 x

Return to “Spoken Word”