Audio Player

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Audio Player

Post by Ernie »

I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.
I want something for my young girls that doesn't have radio capability or any other preloaded stuff that is hard to remove.

Any recommendations?
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Re: Audio Player

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Ernie wrote:I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.
I want something for my young girls that doesn't have radio capability or any other preloaded stuff that is hard to remove.

Any recommendations?
Audacity

J.M.
0 x
:hug:
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Judas Maccabeus wrote:
Ernie wrote:I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.

Any recommendations?
Audacity

J.M.
Sorry. I'm looking for a portable device something like an IPOD.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Judas Maccabeus

Ernie wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:

Any recommendations?
Audacity

J.M.
Sorry. I'm looking for a portable device something like an IPOD.
Maybe an IPOD? You likely can get a Nano and disable unwanted functions.

J.M.
0 x
trimthicket
Affiliation:

Post by trimthicket »

The Nano, at least the one that I had, has a radio. An iPod shuffle is cheap, portable, and will play MP3.
0 x
Judas Maccabeus

trimthicket wrote:The Nano, at least the one that I had, has a radio. An iPod shuffle is cheap, portable, and will play MP3.
But it lacks a screen. I think you can disable unwanted functions via parental controls.

A Mini would be the ticket, IF you can find one that works. That aluminum case will take a beating.

J.M.
0 x