What AI has to say about....

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Re: What AI has to say about....

Post by mike »

Josh wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:23 am Let him who has understanding compute the number of topics on Politics, for it is the number of man.
Oy vey

1 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:29 pm
Josh wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:23 am Let him who has understanding compute the number of topics on Politics, for it is the number of man.
Oy vey

Try again? I think that's outdated.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:29 pm
Oy vey

Indeed.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Me: Yahoo
CGPT:Yahoo indeed! If you have any questions about Yahoo or anything else, feel free to ask!

Me: What is yahoo
CGPT:Yahoo is a multinational technology company known for its web portal, search engine, and various online services. Founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo, Yahoo initially started as a web directory but expanded into a wide range of services including email, news, finance, and more. While it was once a dominant force on the internet, its prominence has declined over the years due to competition from other tech giants like Google and Facebook.

Me: Why did you say yahoo indeed
CGPT: I said "Yahoo indeed" as a playful and enthusiastic response, acknowledging your expression. It's a way to join in on the energy and excitement of the moment!

Me:Don’t be playful
CGPT: Understood, I'll keep it straightforward. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Me: How long before you revert to playful
CGPT: I'll stick to being straightforward unless you express a preference for something different. Just let me know how you'd like to proceed!

Me: Yahoo
CGPT: Yahoo! If there's anything specific you'd like to know about Yahoo or anything else, feel free to ask!

Me: :roll:
CGPT: I see you used an emoji! If you're up for some playful banter, just let me know! Otherwise, I'll stick to text.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Amazing. :laugh
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"