Quickbooks Pro 2013

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Quickbooks Pro 2013

Post by Ernie »

Yes, I am old fashioned and not wanting to spend more money. I want to stick with Quickbooks Pro 2013 even though it is no longer supported.

Does anyone know where I can download the installation files? I have the original CD but new computers don't have CD drives anymore.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Quickbooks Pro 2013

Post by ohio jones »

Intuit's answer

I would get an external CD/DVD drive for $25 or so. You'll probably find other uses for it as well.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Neto
Affiliation: Gospel Haven

Post by Neto »

Intuit has a download site where you can get the latest release pack for each year. You disk may be R1P, and if you want to use that, then perhaps you have a friend or relative who has a computer with the CD/DVD drive. (I still install them in the locked-down computers I build for several congregations in KY, sort of what you might call 'conservative Beachy'.)
Right now a full-sized internal one will run around 20 to 25. External full-size ones are pretty much not available anymore., but the external compact type that power through the USB (often with two USB connectors) are still available. Check NewEgg, B & H Photo, and of course Amazon. But I would think that you should be able to find someone who has one yet.

https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qb ... country=us
0 x
Congregation: Gospel Haven Mennonite Fellowship, Benton, Ohio (Holmes Co.) a split from Beachy-Amish Mennonite.
Personal heritage & general theological viewpoint: conservative Mennonite Brethren.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Just ask someone with a computer with a CD drive to copy the files off that CD for you to a usb flash drive.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Thanks for the suggestions!
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Neto
Affiliation: Gospel Haven

Post by Neto »

Ernie wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:25 pm Thanks for the suggestions!
I wasn't very clear, but the link I copied in is the link for your version. It will be the latest (and final) release pack. (They continue to fix program bugs for the first three years after the program comes out.)
0 x
Congregation: Gospel Haven Mennonite Fellowship, Benton, Ohio (Holmes Co.) a split from Beachy-Amish Mennonite.
Personal heritage & general theological viewpoint: conservative Mennonite Brethren.