Sysadmin Wanted

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
Franklin
Affiliation: Old Testament

Re: Sysadmin Wanted

Post by Franklin »

RZehr wrote:Is it fair to say that your belief in God has changed?
In what way? The sequence in my life was this: I was raised atheist with liberal values. But I discovered from personal experience that liberal culture is completely rotten and immoral. So I studied history to discover the source of morality. And I found it to be religion. So then I looked at all religions to find the best source of morality. And I found it in the Old Testament. The Old Testament formed my view of God. My view of God hasn't changed since I read the Old Testament.
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Re: Sysadmin Wanted

Post by RZehr »

Franklin wrote:
RZehr wrote:Is it fair to say that your belief in God has changed?
In what way? The sequence in my life was this: I was raised atheist with liberal values. But I discovered from personal experience that liberal culture is completely rotten and immoral. So I studied history to discover the source of morality. And I found it to be religion. So then I looked at all religions to find the best source of morality. And I found it in the Old Testament. The Old Testament formed my view of God. My view of God hasn't changed since I read the Old Testament.
I thought you used to be an atheist. I hope you continue to seek morality, and in doing so I hope you become a Christian.
0 x