Best way to get a new business email address?

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Re: Best way to get a new business email address?

Post by mike »

RZehr wrote:How does that work if someone quits or is fired? How does the company access and retain critical information?
In Google for business, and other similar systems, you as the admin control the user accounts. From the admin panel you can revoke access to an email account, change/reset the password, or delete the account altogether. When an employee quits, I usually just delete the account.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

mike wrote:
RZehr wrote:How does that work if someone quits or is fired? How does the company access and retain critical information?
In Google for business, and other similar systems, you as the admin control the user accounts. From the admin panel you can revoke access to an email account, change/reset the password, or delete the account altogether. When an employee quits, I usually just delete the account.
I expect RZehr's question was about using personal email accounts for business like Josh does.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

In short, don’t use email to store critical information; email is instead sort of like a phone call, where one communicates with a specific customer.
0 x
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

ken_sylvania wrote:I expect RZehr's question was about using personal email accounts for business like Josh does.
Ah, I missed that.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3