Photo/video hosting sites?

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Photo/video hosting sites?

Post by steve-in-kville »

If I wanted to post pics here on MN, I'd have to host them somewhere else first, right? I can't upload right to the site?
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Re: Photo/video hosting sites?

Post by mike »

steve-in-kville wrote:If I wanted to post pics here on MN, I'd have to host them somewhere else first, right? I can't upload right to the site?
Correct. I use Imgur. It's very easy to use, and you can make the image "hidden," which means it can only be found if you have the exact URL. Drag and drop, upload, or just paste your image on the Imgur upload page, copy the image URL and you can post the URL here, select it, and click the Img button.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
steve-in-kville

mike wrote:
steve-in-kville wrote:If I wanted to post pics here on MN, I'd have to host them somewhere else first, right? I can't upload right to the site?
Correct. I use Imgur. It's very easy to use, and you can make the image "hidden," which means it can only be found if you have the exact URL. Drag and drop, upload, or just paste your image on the Imgur upload page, copy the image URL and you can post the URL here, select it, and click the Img button.
Did you get my application for the deli counter job? I want my interview!! 8-)

(P.S. I'll check that link out!)
0 x

mike

Post by mike »

steve-in-kville wrote:
mike wrote:
Did you get my application for the deli counter job? I want my interview!! 8-)

(P.S. I'll check that link out!)
No, I didn't get it. But I'd be happy to interview you at a local restaurant of your choice if you want to make the drive. ;)
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
steve-in-kville

mike wrote:[
No, I didn't get it. But I'd be happy to interview you at a local restaurant of your choice if you want to make the drive. ;)
Any Red Lobsters near by? :mrgreen:
0 x

mike

Post by mike »

steve-in-kville wrote:
mike wrote:[
Any Red Lobsters near by? :mrgreen:
Only 30 minutes away.

0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

flickr is also free and easy to use.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr