Uber, Lyft, etc.

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Uber, Lyft, etc.

Post by Josh »

PeterG wrote:Definitely stay away from the super-cheap new Android devices, but I've had pretty good success with high-end electronics that are a few years old. (My phone is an iPhone 4S, for example.) I'd look for something like a second-generation Nexus 7.
A lady who I visited our church in Australia was still using an iPhone 3GS in 2016. My sister in law likewise was running an iPhone 4.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

PeterG wrote:Definitely stay away from the super-cheap new Android devices, but I've had pretty good success with high-end electronics that are a few years old. (My phone is an iPhone 4S, for example.) I'd look for something like a second-generation Nexus 7.
Is the nexus 7 a tablet or a phone?
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
PeterG
Affiliation: Conserv. Mennonite

Post by PeterG »

The Nexus 7 is a small tablet. More info here.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

After years of being totally loyal to Blackberry I have finally gone to Apple for my Ipad and as of about a month ago I now have a Moto. Really like it so far.
0 x