Scrivener

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Scrivener

Post by lesterb »

Anyone on here have an experience with a writing / outlining / formatting software called Scrivener? Or does anyone know of anyone who uses it?
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Scrivener

Post by ohio jones »

I could refer you to a guy named Bartleby, but ... I would prefer not to. ;)
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

ohio jones wrote:I could refer you to a guy named Bartleby, but ... I would prefer not to. ;)
:idea:
You seem to know something about everything! I had to google this one... 8-)

PS: Are you a Melville fan? I've read Moby Dick, but don't remember reading any of his shorter works.
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

lesterb wrote:Are you a Melville fan? I've read Moby Dick, but don't remember reading any of his shorter works.
Not really; Bartleby is the only one of his works I've read in entirety. I've only read parts of Moby Dick.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited