SSD M.2 NVMe - Heatsink? Heat Spreader?

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
karpos
Affiliation: beachy

Re: SSD M.2 NVMe - Heatsink? Heat Spreader?

Post by karpos »

appleman2006 wrote:
karpos wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:I tried using my translator app on this thread. It did not work.
try pytorch and turn debugging on, tar and gzip the output and distribute it via bittorrent.

or ask any 10 year old.

You're what turned green and fell off?
my cpu meter is rarely green. icue turns the ll120s red most of the time (I have seti@home running most of the time)

btw, your latex spell check libraries did not load. you misspelled 'your' and it didnt catch it.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

karpos wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:
karpos wrote:
try pytorch and turn debugging on, tar and gzip the output and distribute it via bittorrent.

or ask any 10 year old.

my cpu meter is rarely green. icue turns the ll120s red most of the time (I have seti@home running most of the time)

btw, your latex spell check libraries did not load. you misspelled 'your' and it didnt catch it.
oops sorry. I do know better but that one slipped through. See, I do understand you when you stick to English. :)
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

karpos wrote:btw, your latex spell check libraries did not load. you misspelled 'your' and it didnt catch it.
Ha. Muphry's law strikes again. :P
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
karpos
Affiliation: beachy

Post by karpos »

appleman2006 wrote:
karpos wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:

oops sorry. I do know better but that one slipped through. See, I do understand you when you stick to English. :)
glad to know you know what latex and seti@home are. i was starting to think that you were kind of strange
0 x