StoreLIVE! POS Software

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

StoreLIVE! POS Software

Post by mike »

Any other users of StoreLIVE! POS software on the board?
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
QuietObserver
Affiliation:

Re: StoreLIVE! POS Software

Post by QuietObserver »

I work with a business that uses StoreLIVE. The business used cash registers before, this was a huge improvement. They were able to improve checkout speed and accuracy as well as having better data to make better decisions.

Good’s support plans have gone up this past year but it’s still a very good value.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

We use cashcom. So I have no idea how it would compare but switching to a good POS system even for a small store like ours was an absolute improvement. For lots of reasons.
0 x
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

QuietObserver wrote:I work with a business that uses StoreLIVE. The business used cash registers before, this was a huge improvement. They were able to improve checkout speed and accuracy as well as having better data to make better decisions.

Good’s support plans have gone up this past year but it’s still a very good value.
We switched from cash registers to StoreLive about six years ago. It was one of the best things we could have done for our business. We use the lowest tier of support. It's well worth the cost. I really like working with Goods. Their support is terrific.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3