Audio Player

Where we talk about modern advancements like the abacus and printing press.
Ernie
Affiliation: Cons. Anabaptist

Audio Player

Postby Ernie » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.
I want something for my young girls that doesn't have radio capability or any other preloaded stuff that is hard to remove.

Any recommendations?
0 x
Corporate worship, mutual aid, fellowship and mutual accountability characterize this community. An individualistic or self centered Anabaptism is a contradiction in terms. - Kevin Daugherty

Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Re: Audio Player

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Ernie wrote:I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.
I want something for my young girls that doesn't have radio capability or any other preloaded stuff that is hard to remove.

Any recommendations?

Audacity

J.M.
0 x

Ernie
Affiliation: Cons. Anabaptist

Postby Ernie » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Judas Maccabeus wrote:
Ernie wrote:I'm looking for an easy-to-use audio player that will play .wav, .mp3, .wma etc.

Any recommendations?

Audacity

J.M.

Sorry. I'm looking for a portable device something like an IPOD.
0 x
Corporate worship, mutual aid, fellowship and mutual accountability characterize this community. An individualistic or self centered Anabaptism is a contradiction in terms. - Kevin Daugherty

Judas Maccabeus

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Ernie wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:

Any recommendations?

Audacity

J.M.

Sorry. I'm looking for a portable device something like an IPOD.

Maybe an IPOD? You likely can get a Nano and disable unwanted functions.

J.M.
0 x

trimthicket

Postby trimthicket » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm

The Nano, at least the one that I had, has a radio. An iPod shuffle is cheap, portable, and will play MP3.
0 x

Judas Maccabeus

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:18 pm

trimthicket wrote:The Nano, at least the one that I had, has a radio. An iPod shuffle is cheap, portable, and will play MP3.

But it lacks a screen. I think you can disable unwanted functions via parental controls.

A Mini would be the ticket, IF you can find one that works. That aluminum case will take a beating.

J.M.
1 x

Return to “Tech Talk”